EOS®, the Entrepreneurial / Evangelical Operating System, is a complete set of simple (but not simplistic) concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of leaders get what they want from their organizations.
Implementing EOS will help you and your leadership team get better at three things:
- Vision—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there (My people perish for lack of vision. - Hosea 4:6)
- Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the Organization so that everyone executes on that vision—every day (…take up [your] cross daily and follow me. – Luke 9:23)
- Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team. (Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. - Acts 20:28)
From there, as goes your leadership team, so goes the rest of your organization. We get to the point where your entire organization is crystal clear on your Vision, all much more disciplined and accountable in executing your Vision, gaining consistent traction, and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
Don Purcell, CPA/PFS, CKA
Don has over 35 years of experience in the financial services industry. Don also serves business owners by helping implement EOS - The Better Way To Run Your Business! Don's business experience includes:
- Staff auditor for the accounting firm of KMPG Peat Marwick
- First ever Controller for the law firm of Akerman Senterfitt
- Founder of a public accounting practice in 1988 focusing on tax compliance and tax planning
- Exited the tax compliance practice to focus full time on fee-based financial planning, investments, and risk management
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Treasurer, MulliganLife – a Florida non-profit ministry
- Former Chairman, True North Foundation
- Ambassador for the Central Florida Christian Chamber of Commerce